Black’s has been part of the Canadian retail landscape for over 80 years! We are a unique specialty retailer with 114 retail locations and leading-edge online shopping experience. Our people make the difference at Black’s! We are a diverse group of energetic, passionate and innovative photo and wireless enthusiasts helping our customers create and preserve memories using the latest technology including camera phones. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
The Right Candidate for Us
- Will have excellent customer service skills. If you love talking with people and making their day, then you will want to be part of team of great people like you.
- Is willing to be mentored and coached by the leadership and demonstrate superior sales results by looking at sales targets as mere opportunities to gain financially
- Is passionate about technology and wireless products by being open to share their cool features with others
- Store operations are a reality so we need people who can assist the Store Manager to stay on top of the basics
- Keep up to date with new and existing company promotions
- Learning is part of the job- you constantly increase your game by applying what you learn.
The Right Role for You
- You love retail and are inspired to help customers create and preserve their memories by matching them with exceptional products and services
- Your previous retail and customer service experience will get you started on the right foot; we can teach you about our products
- Your flexible approach to working, evening and weekend shift demonstrates that you understand what it takes to succeed in this business
- You are motivated and driven to achieve results, while having fun at the same time (a sense of humour is a definite bonus).
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest photographic and wireless products and services
- Competitive benefits plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.