Black’s has been part of the Canadian retail landscape for over 80 years! We are a unique specialty retailer with 114 retail locations and leading-edge online shopping experience. Our people make the difference at Black’s! We are a diverse group of energetic, passionate and innovative photo and wireless enthusiasts helping our customers create and preserve memories using the latest technology including camera phones. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
The Right Candidate for Us
- We take our people leadership seriously and require our Store Managers to be good coaches and mentors- and to create more great coaches and mentors by building a successful team
- Delivering outstanding customer service means we need Store Managers who make this a priority in the store
- Sales expertise starts at the top; to coach for great sales we need people who can sell
- Store operations are a reality so we need people who can stay on top of the basics without letting it get in the way
- Learning is part of the job- you constantly increase your game by applying what you learn.
The Right Role for You
- You love retail and are inspired to help customers create and preserve their memories by matching them with exceptional products and services
- Providing the right kind of motivating sales and customer leadership to your team is important to you; you are a role model to your team
- You have previous retail and leadership experience so you already know the important stuff; we can teach you about our products
- You are flexible and willing to change things up as you go
- You know how to get results and have fun while you do it ( a sense of humour is a definite bonus)
- A comprehensive training program including online and in-store training with a high-performing Store Manager
- Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus bonus and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest photographic and wireless products and services
- Competitive benefits plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.